Originally Posted by Jake
Originally Posted by David Ingram

So who is taking over once Chuck has had is fill of the 20 drivers kicking him in the balls?

First, I appreciate everything Chuck and gang do to put this race on. There would be a real vacuum in catsailing without their efforts. However, as far as the ball kicking goes, I think you have that backwards. The N20 sailors never said or implied anything negative about anyone or their efforts. I just took the opportunity to point out how some irony is shaping up in regards to some year-old statements.

I genuinely hope more F18s show up for the betterment of the race.

You say irony I say sarcasm, bottom line is how Chuck reads it.

As for the F18's and Tybee, Jake you and I both know there is only so much time and money we can spend on a hobby, and there are LOT of MAJOR events vying for the F18 fleet, here’s the short list:

Alter Cup – how many N20 drivers qualified and/or petitioned, and how many F18 drivers qualified and/or petitioned?

Canadian Nationals – the 2009 event was very successful and had a lot of our NE sailors competing I suspect it’s marked as a can’t miss event for more than a few of them this year.

NAF18 Championship – and for selfish reasons I’d rather see our F18 teams there.

Great Texas 300 – Lot’s of F18 teams there!

How many Tybee N20 teams attended their 2009 national championship? How many Tybee teams plan to be at Racine?

The point is for the N20 teams I see listed this is your major event for the year, for the F18 drivers it’s a major event on a list of major events. Choices have to be made.

David Ingram
F18 USA 242
http://www.solarwind.solar

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent" - Two sista's I overheard in the hall
"You don't have to be a brain surgeon to be a complete idiot, but it helps"