The bulkheads are taking longer then expected, what doesn't? I have the bow area completed. The last part was to make the cover for the cutout. After the internal glasswork is complete the cover will be glued in place. I'll leave the cover inside and tape a string to it so I can find it and pull it place to complete the repair. The second bulkhead is watertight, completed. The third bulkhead is tacked in place and will be coved, fitted, and glassed tomorrow. The forth bulkhead is ready, it supports the mast once the third bulkhead is done it will get the same treatment this bulkhead will also be watertight. The fifth bulkhead will be a ring bulkhead also it needs to be cutout and will be partially set in place. This bulkhead supports the forward connecting beam and the height is yet TBD until the AMA's and connection tubes are built. The center cutout area from this bulkhead will be large enough to make the last bulkhead near the stern. I need to draft and build the rear connecting beam bulkhead that is scheduled for Friday. If all goes to plan I will be ready to join the hulls by Sunday!

Attached Files
P1010093.JPG (62 downloads)
P1010105.JPG (62 downloads)
P1010112.JPG (62 downloads)
Last edited by TheManShed; 04/01/10 12:49 AM. Reason: Rum

Mike Shappell
www.themanshed.com
TMS-20 Builder
G-Cat 5.7 - Current Boat
NACRA 5.2 - early 70's