I am not sure what you are asking. If you are asking is there a carbon sheet that I can bend into shape like plywood? The answer is sorta. You can't bend hard sheets of carbon like plywood, they break first.

You can heat some carbon/epoxy and bend it into shape. I have some skate boots that you heat to 160F, put 2 layers of socks on, stick your feet in, lace them up, and SCREAM HOT HOT until they cool. They then fit almost perfectly.

You can also use prepreg with a semi rigid core. I have some prepreg with a foam core that bends about like ~1/16" cardboard (spiral notebook cover). The epoxy starts to harden at 140F. For max shelf life, store it at around freezing.

Both of these will be real expensive. I would guess 5-10 times the price of the best plywood and I am not sure how much better they would be.

With the price of carbon so high, I have been playing with ideas. You could probably beat carbon on stiff/durable/impact resistance if you made plywood using epoxy with a kevlar core. I think you could really beat it if you laminated single layers of various wood with epoxy over a mold.

I built test rudder sections using cedar/birch/1.5 oz glass vs solid carbon/epoxy. On a per weight basis the wood was about 20% stiffer and about 100% better for sharp impact. It was also a lot thicker.

Also the wood smelled better and was cheap enough to make a couple of test cases to get it right.