Dear 49'er, you seem to know me well enough that I have helped to create the largest Hobie 20 fleet in the USA, and now one of the largest Inter 20 fleets in the country, and again, I expressed the Taipan Fleet is on its way. The HT is not a large fleet, and if you notice 8 of them are for sale on Catsailor! By the way, I just got a call from an HT owner yesterday who wants to trade in their boat for a New Inter 20 to do distance racing; What beef do you have with Inter 20's doing distance races, that is racing yes??? All the same, I am confident the Inter 20's are getting more and more into bouy racing. Lastly, the Taipan 4.9 does not need defending, its a great boat that sells itself. And honestly, I dont' see Taipan sailors as the ego types who care if they have the fastest, largest, most speedy, most popular, largest fleet or whatever. I just find the Taipan a really fun boat to sail and per foot, the speed is amazing. And yes, Taipan sailors can be proud their fleet is truly starting to grow, and as a bonus the F16 Class makes things even more exciting. I'm not going to apologize if this somehow threatnes your sailing class? If you want to get into power games and who has the biggest badest boat on the water; either take up yoga and find peace in your life or go for an Inter 20 and get a little crazy doing the Tybee 500.