Interesting tid bit about the race was Brian Lambert and Alex where off the chart ahead until the last 23 miles to go. At the turn mark to come home the wind died and everyone stacked up, it was like a restart. Those in the back made huge and those in the front got totally screwed. Jonny Mac and Mark Murray were insanely fast downhill and basically had to give it all back along with Brian and Alex. Also Kevin Smith was on fire and probably would have taken it from the H17 but he capsized and required assistance because he was sailing solo, Mr. Mike Wilson was the hero on that one.

It was an extremely challenging day for the spin trimmers. There was a lot of tight spin reaching and those that did it best moved to the front of the pack.

FWYC always exceeds expectations with their hospitality. The pulled pork after a long day on the water hit the spot. Then we had a sit down Sunday brunch in the AC... yes beachcat sailors sitting in the AC eating Sunday brunch, it was so wrong but tasted soooo good!

Oh, Mathew and Taylor took turns rolling me, I'm sure it was something I said.

David Ingram
F18 USA 242
http://www.solarwind.solar

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent" - Two sista's I overheard in the hall
"You don't have to be a brain surgeon to be a complete idiot, but it helps"