I am still a long way off from the water. Just started the repairs to the starboard hull last night. Was getting ready to lay some glass and found my resin had cured in the can. It is less than a year old as I bought it while redoing the 18. Guess the high heat and humidity will do that to you. Anyways more is on order. I have yet to decide if I will do a total sand off of the gel coat and recoat or just do spot repairs. There are quite a few areas with "beach rash" but so far only one of them looks structural. For now I am going to do all the repairs and then reavaluate how much gel coat is left and if I should keep sanding. If I do you know it will be yellow.

Whats irking my brain is when I pressure tested the hulls there was only one leak not related to puncture incured from the abandonment and that is at the trough hull for the skippers bungee. On the out side it is an off the shelf deck trough hull. On the inboard side of the hull it is a fiber glass tube mulded into the hull. There are at least two bulk heads between the inspection port and where this is so I can't see it from the inside. I am hoping someone here will be in the know on how the Infusion is built and can tell me what there that I can't see so I can figure out a repair method. The last thing I want to do is add another inspection port and I will do what ever is neccessary to prevent having to go that route.

Collin Casey
Infusion Platform + C2 rig and rags = one fast cookie