Maybe he should consider tapering the Centre case and run a gasket/ 2 strips of mylar wil do it as used on the tornado's. that way, the top rear of the box is at the rearmost point. the bottom rear of the centre case is angled back to allow 10 degrees rake and the front of the centre case is Vertical. 1 wedge inserted from the top only made of acetal or even better Polypropelene or nylon, front or rear of the case held in by some easily released method can act at a guide to protect the leadng and trailing edges. but they can be used to set the angle he may wish to try. I guess he can try one forward. 1 back and see how it behaves on opposite tacks. this Wedge system can be kept in place at all times. It may offer a way to make the mozzie behave better in different conditions. Just a thought I guess. Hows the sailing going anyway? I hae been tempted to build another Mozzie. Had my enthusiasm crushed with all that big stick bullsh** going on. Maybe I should just stay out of it an dstir the pot, hahahaha. Catchya buddy
DickenCider 1777