He beat us but i'm not sure where he was... we were actually 7th in that race so 3 of the OCS were ahead of us.
Lot's of people were kicking themselves for things but such is racing... Mike & Tripp broke their spin pole while winning, Robbie & Mischa flipped while in the top 5, we flipped while in the top 5, all the OCS.... It's nice to think about what could have been but at the end of the day you can't make excuses for what could have happened you just have to go out and prove it another day.

That being said, this was the best sailing we had all year! Tradewinds of this year was the only regatta of the year that even comes close.
As far as a package deal Karen-Ann and her team put on one of the best regatta's i've ever been to and she's even standing there on the beach to pull your cat trax up!
We got to EYC on Thursday and only moved our car once and had no need to open our wallet again after registering, all because of this great venue.
I really hope it's in Toronto again next year! I will certainly be there, especially if all you Canadians come down to Massachussetts for NA's!!!