Searching the Wave Forum, I see that the question of stay lengths has been asked several times but with no definitive answer. Rick has mentioned repeatedly that the lengths seems to vary from boat to boat and a loose rig is best anyway.

I found a website that lists lengths for all Hobie's. Standard Shroud Lengths for Hobies
For all Waves the bridles are 5 feet and the and forestay is 10 feet However, there are TWO lengths listed for sidestays depending on whether you have a Classic or a Club with 4 3/4 inches difference! This might explain why some people who bought used boats have complained that their rigging is loose. Perhaps they or some previous owner bought the wrong ones.
Classic (with hook) 14' 3 1/2"
Club (two thimbles) 13' 10 3/4"

My new-to-me Wave (Club '98) has a R-E-A-L-L-Y floppy rig. The mast (H-14 style base) cants at least 6 inches off vertical with all chainplates at their tightest settings. My bridles and forestay are correct but my sidestays are 14' 1/2", right between the two given above. My bridles are shackled to the bow tangs instead of directly through the eyepads so those add an extra inch as well. I'll take those shackles out but I think I need shorter sidestays for sure!

Could someone please post a measurement for their sidestays? I will make new ones tomorrow and need something real to go on.

Maybe it's my old style mast that's messing me up. Matt, got any ideas?