Hi Everyone, I'm a member of Rivoli Bay SC and am happy to answer any questions about the 2012 National Titles.
Thank you Simon and the Mosquito Association for the opportunity to host the titles.
As far as kelp/seaweed, it is very rare to see any floating around in the bay where we sail. In saying that, this year has been very different in weather and have got a little blow in. But in saying that, in a race you might only have to dodge one or two pieces.
We have a Tasar regatta being held this coming weekend and if I get time I'll go down to the 2 accomodation places and inform them of what is going to hit them in Jan 2012. Lynnies have always helped us out and if you get in early they may hold the place exclusive for the Mosquito's. If we have the grassed area on the North side of the raod for boats then you could also camp there, but there is no toilets or showers there you would have to walk to the club house for that, roughly 150-200 metres.
I will be checking this forum from time to time or send us an email on rivolibaysc@gmail.com for any enquiries.

Last edited by Evan S; 01/17/11 09:46 AM.

Taipan 4.9 Sloop
Serenity 233
Rivoli Bay S.C.
Sth. Australia