Greetings, my name is Mark, not new to forums and the internet, but about as clueless as they come when it comes to cats. I had one about 6 years ago that was purchased for all of 200 bucks from a person who just wanted it gone. It was a little of a fixer-upper, some of it was held together with duct tape. It got used all of once before it had to be sold due to a move.

Well last weekend, my old man went out on a whim and bought another one and tasked me with setting it up and seeing if it works. It is a bit bigger than the last one, and in better condition. However better condition is a relative term. The last time it was registered was 97' in oregon. eek However the sail is in good condition, and it appears that all of the rigging is there and just needs to be put together. Now the dilemma, i have no clue what kind it is. There is not a single sticker or marking or indication or what brand or model or anything. So my first question is what the hell is it? If need be i can always make another thread. Here is a general pic, but if you guys know where i should look to find out what kind it is let me know or i can take pics of specific areas to help you experts figure out and narrow down what i have.

[Linked Image]

Thanks in advance! grin

Last edited by FreakinClassy; 08/29/11 05:59 PM.

-Mark