I have to discount the freezing thing as this is way up on hull sides where there should be no water penetration issues. I would also suggest that I am not alone in my struggles with a 2006 model boat.

I personally did not expect any actual warranty benefits as evidenced by my initiating repairs before attempting to begin a discussion on the risks of building to minimum weight. That discussion went off-topic in two different directions so I brought one of the conversations to this thread.
Many others brought up the warranty question, including the concept of a "introduction series warranty issue ".

Now if this hypothetically was a car forum and I wanted to compare new car warranties would I be shunned? Would people suggest I call the president of Ford? Would you be satisfied with an out of warranty 5 year old car that suffered rust penetrations so severe that the car becomes unusable?

I have noticed that there is a certain elephant who isn't in the room. Phones, emails and IM's do work both ways.