Originally Posted by Mlcreek
Your on Holmes....but lets take it to the blue water where your skinny little butt won't be to your advantage! As to what were we doing, we were spotting you a chance. I mean after Wildcat and the first leg coming down, you guys have a tendency to bump boats and fly through the air with the greatest of ease. Since we knew you would whine and complain, we left half the mast trim off just to give us a handicap. If I remember right...Dingo...gramps was going to whip our butts in Macho....so we had to turn the car lights on so you could find the way to the beach!!!! I do recall a C-2 following the I-20 that day.

It wasn't a C-2, it was an F18 though so you get partial credit

Yes, you put it to us at the Macho Man. We will have to take a long hard look at the N20 number, clearly it's a gift. Damn cheater boat.

Blue water, flat water, lake sailing, Hyannis in the fall! I'm in! Pick it. Although Jay is only allowed out twice a year so your options are a bit limited. I'll keep an eye on the handle of rum until you guys can get it sorted out. I am 49 years old so the clock is ticking, this decade would be nice.

David Ingram
F18 USA 242
http://www.solarwind.solar

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent" - Two sista's I overheard in the hall
"You don't have to be a brain surgeon to be a complete idiot, but it helps"