Holt main blocks have an awesome cleat angle adjustment. The ratchet is okay, kinda like the Harken stuff. Durability seemed decent.

Even if the Ronstan orbit block are inferior in quality, their ratchets are awesome and worth a shorter life span. They grip the sheet so well, so well it shows in how much they chew up the sheet. I also like the soft shackle on the spin blocks, it doesn't chew up the gelcoat where the block mounts.

Most of the small Ronstan blocks aren't very good in my opinion, the Harken stuff is way better. Diavana (sp) isn't very good either, but they have a micro block that looks almost identical to the Harken 504.

I prefer the Ronstan cleat mount for the spinnaker halyard, the cleat that comes with it is trash, I swap it out for a Harken cam cleat. The smaller mount that Harken sells will flex allowing the jaws of the cleat to open just enough to release the halyard at the worst time.

AHPC went to Harken travelers over Ronstan. We had some kinks at first, but got smaller balls from Harken and they are way better than the Ronstans now.

I'm boatless.