I am making hull cradles for my I20, have laid up the cradles themselves out of heavy glass and foam core. I need some suggestions on how to build the connection to the Beach wheels, and connection to the trailer. The rear set will set on a single roller(inserted after the boat is on the trailer), the beach wheel set goes on 2" round stock, The front set will go on 2" sq stock.

Im thinking of using foam rubber to make a form directly on the cradles. Cradles laying in place on the hulls(Boat is assembled upside down) Lay glass over the foam, set the beach wheels or 2" stock wrapped in plastic onto the layup. Im thinking I may need to use non oriented glass instead of woven mat.
Same method for the roller set.
The front trailer set, i think i will need to wait till I can flip the boat over, slide the cradles under (on top of the trailer crossbeam), crossbeam wrapped in plastic, lay glass and resin from the cradle to the sides of the beam and let set. Remove them, then finish the cradle with foam and mat.

Dont tell me that it would be cheaper to buy some, this is part of what I enjoy about cat sailing.

Auscat MKV 444 A class
NACRA I-20- 440/CATHATKA