The second regatta in the 2004 RTB series is fast approaching. The regatta is this Sunday, March 7th. Skippers meeting is at 10:00 AM with estimated first start at 11:00 AM. Remember the first race in January was not well attended due to the recent Holidays and the rain had made the club quite muddy. Well no Holidays but I can tell you the club is a swamp. I hope it dries up a bit before Sunday.

The customary pre-race Liars Party is scheduled for Saturday evening, 5-10 PM at Chris-Margarets house in Aiea Heights. The club will provide beverages and the members should prepare a little PuPu. I recently received the full set of Catamaran Sailing tapes from Rick White and they are really good. These will be playing on the TV all through the Liars Party.

I have the Season RTB trophy and the First to Third Place finisher's names from RTB-1 are engraved on it. You will have to join in the fun this weekend to find out whose names are on the trophy.

Please RSVP here or directly to me by phone or email so we know just how much beverages the club needs to spring for.

Cell: 808-780-8833
Email: kksc-vc@hawaii.rr.com

See you soon, Chris L.
Vice Commodore, Kokokahi Sailing Club