Originally Posted by Team_Cat_Fever
I'd say 1st)team name (which is usually the boat name. This would be good for sponsors also.), 2nd) skippers last name, 3rd choice would be sail numbers. The big boat races I do, that use Kattack, put boat names on them so it can be done.
Maybe they will do that, I hope so, because the last time I watched, somebody was kind enough to post a cross reference sheet with the Hull numbers to names and it was still a p.i.a. to constantly look through the sheets to see who the "new" boat was that made a move.

Agreed - last year (NA's) I had a hand written list that correlated names and numbers that I was interested in, but it was awful to try and figure out what was actually happening. Skipper's names would be nice to have on the list. Being able high-lite boats in the live player would be nice too. If I could go down the entry form and put a checkmark on boats I wanted to keep special track of and have them appear more bold or less transparent would be awesome. I remember having the ability to show certain teams but you loose visibility on the any boat that's not checked...which really limits the story you get from the live data. I really want to see the whole fleet while being able to make out where my buddies are or highlight the "contenders" and watch their tactics at the start in the entire fleet.

While I'm dreaming, the ability to save different highlighted teams might be nice or perhaps one "view" that automatically highlights the provisional top 15 teams as per the previous day's overall standings.

Jake Kohl