Originally Posted by bicrider
Hi Bacho
the n20 look fantastic but i really have not seen very many in the uk but i will look into that cat but i dont think u be able to sail solo

MN3 Thank you for your input here i am the other end of the uk between Brighton and Dover i have had great difficultly finding any cat forum based in the uk:( The dart does really look good but i do like the look of the hobie cat 15 as it seams a more forgiving but i really cant find out much about them even went to the RYA dingy show but was nice to see and talk to the classes but they really all said that there boat was the best for what i need

Back in 1996-98 I used to spend a lot of time laying over in Brighton, they had a bunch of Hobie Tigers on the beach right across the street from our hotel, the Metropole. Have you driven over there to see if any of the locals have some old Tigers for sale? There was a RYA club in Hove that I walked down to, rented a Laser Pico for some fun, they might know where you can find the cat racing guys around Brighton.

Oh how I miss the Firk and Forth, the Fiddler's Elbow, Browns, and many other great spots in The Lanes of Brighton! And the beach was nice too!

Blade F16