From Rick Bliss:...........A perfect day for racing. 11-13.5 kts with light chop. A windward leward course, twice around with a downwind finish. The drawbridge was raised twice to allow the mob of cats to get out into the ocean. A well set course was in place early and the races got off on time. In one race Gunnar Larsen thought he was going to sneak in on port tack at the weather mark but the young kids are ruthless. PROTEST!! He ended up doing turns before the offset mark and even as fast as he did it he lost maybe 6 positions. I have it on video and at some point will figure out how to transfer it from my iPhone. Gunnar later pinned Mike Easton on the downwind leg and made him do turns dropping him from first to third in that race. The hot team for the day was Taylor Reiss and Matthew Whitehead. They had two firsts and two other good races. Standings right now are Mike Easton and Tripp Burd 1st, Gunnar Larsen and Fergie van West 2nd and Taylor Reiss and Matthew Whitehead 3rd. We again had four boats side by side at one point rounding the weather mark with the outside boats bearing down on our anchored boat at 15 kts. We also observed a Canadian boat flip and lose one of their crew just after raising their spinnaker and just as all the trailing boats were hoisting their spins, blasting by to one side or the other of them. Fortunately a power boat got there quickly to scoop him up and zip him back to his overturned boat . Very few flips today but we did have some. The sailors got in four great races so only two to go tomorrow. A Halloween costume party is going on right now and the food is starting to be served so this is all I have. One last comment. Jim Zellmer has done a heck of a job coaching the junior sailors down here at at the Sarasota Sailing Squardron.