Hello Brett,
Dyneema and splicing needle should be available at any sailing shop. There is also plenty of videos on how to splice it on you tube. It is super easy and makes an excellent job. There is also a link to a video on the goodall website to splicing when you can only use one end. Even I picked it up in 2 minutes.

I rigged a spinnaker this year and made up a continuous dyneema bridle. I spliced an eye about 70mm from the end, and knotted the very end of the dyneema. You feed the eye through the hull and a flat washer (to spread out the load and stop it jamming), and then put the stopper knot through the eye to lock it in. Ensure between the bit of dyneema between the splice and the knotted end is long enough so there is no weight on it when rigged, otherwise it can cut into the hull, but not too long to flop around. This effectively gives you a direct pull from the washer on the outside of the hull towards the pole.
I put a small roller in the end of my spin pole, held in place with a rivet on the back end and a SS bolt through the pole and roller on the front end.

I drilled into the sides of my pole to provide a straight lead for the dyneema bridles, and then tied a clove hitch knot around the SS bolt in the middle of my bridle. This knot enables you to adjust the bridle to get the same exact lengths, but after you put weight on it it locks in never to slide again.

The benefits of this rig are that the weight of the spin is taken over a broad area on the outside of the hulls, and there is no torque on the spin pole as the bridles are effectively attached to bottom of the sail. All the weight is taken by the dyneema which is more than strong enough, and the pole simply acts like a spacer to hold it out and up.

I am really happy with it and can send you some pictures if you like.
Luke