With all due respect to you, Phill and a whole lot of other people who have done similar (which includes most wooden Taipans) that detail is ****. Epoxy won't stick long term to ali or stainless. This is not just an opinion it is fact. My boat was built with a similar detail by arguably the best wooden Taipan boat builder in the classes history and just before I bought it one of the chain plates pulled out. The boat was then taken by the previous owner to another experienced boat builder who "fixed" it using a similar detail and 3 years later I got a call from my club to say the mast had fallen down over night because a chainplate had pulled out. My chainplates are now bolted into the boat. Rolf in your photo a couple of small stainless angles bolted or welded to the chain plate and then through the frame would be literally 100 times stronger. The traditional way to detail that fitting would be to twist the legs after it had passed through the hull skin then through bolt them to each other through the frame.