Close mates funeral on Friday frown

I'm driving up and back with pickup's and drop-off's on the way, 20 hours up and 20 hours back..... not going to be a fun weekend
cry

I was actually looking forward to Stawell, the boats undergone massive changes and although its still being sorted I was hopefull of doing much better than last years effort.

Its been a bad couple of weeks....
Wayne's totally unexpected death, frown
my Cruiser that never lets me down suddenly decides to mix oil and water together in the sump and finding the source problem wastes 2 days... only Toyota could think of putting a welch-plug under a side-cover plate and then sticking the pwr steering pump and the aircon pump over that lot mad
The wife's statesman suddenly decides it going to suffer from an intermittent electrical issue which I'm still trying to track down = new dizzy by the looks of it mad
The wife's 300ZX has a smashed windscreen and I forgot to renew my rego on my zed a few months back when I was in Tassie

to top it all off the boss is grumpy because I'm going to the funeral, he will be furious when I tell him number 2 son is going for his licence tomorrow and I ave to take him....
eek

only the good die young...... I'm still payin and rackin up more debits as I go

sick

is the grass any greener up your way

grin

Yar, & this ere post be done without a sin'le drop o' rum passin' me lips

Kingy
started with Impara Cadet #3 / Mosquito #245
& now Mosquitos #1182 & #1740