It's starting to get annoying each time I visit the boat (in a gated storage facility, mind you) it seems things are missing... Nothing major (yet). a few extra pieces of cordage (which have since been secured inside the cabin) which I presume people used when moving items in/out of the facility and forgot to return...

Any thoughts on some rudimentary security to document who may be visiting? As mentioned, everything that's loose is in a locked cabin (out of sight).

I suspect they may try to use some of the miscellaneous lines I have tying down items, but I am concerned that perhaps halyards and other lines may be in danger of being "borrowed".

It is hopeless to imagine anything would be enforceable (and the storage agreement waives facility responsibility), but ideally I'd love something I could submit to the facility to encourage them to pay more attention. My only leverage would be bad press on the various web areas... but would love to give them the opportunity to correct any issues I am able to document first.

Not sure if the facility is near wi-fi so constant monitoring is probably out (air card would be expensive, no?).

Perhaps a game camera?

Jay