I was watching from Paynesville on 1 minute still shot beach cam and wind strength on Willy Weather, so beach cam shot is the best I could do. With the weather being nasty yesterday for normal club race and the few club members on deck today being busy running the races I wouldn't hold my breath for on water shots.

But Matt has put this on the Mossie Facebook site.
"Matt Stone Today was lighter. Started off in 3 to 5 knots, pin end biased startline with the tide running out making it hard as it was pushing us over the line, i won the first race of the day with dolphins swimming anf jumping out just in front of the bows and under boat, great site to see.

Wind was about 10 knots i the next 2 races, robbie found the fine line of the very complicated maskeil boat. Came down to the last mark on the downwind port stb rule ( call stb on me so i jybed and they jybe, grr made me angry) well done Robbie Lovig, i will get u next time.

Wind picked up to about 13 knots, and most boats have been over laying the mark as the forgot the tide home knowlage and sailing angles came to an advantage, but robbie daniel and i at gate with pressure on daniel getting down kite with tangles in ropes caused a swim made him slip back a few places.

One race people forgot how to count laps as i finished race in 1st and people were doing another lap and question myself , but nope i was right.

Really good racing and thanks for somers yc pit on the regatta for us. We did have 10 races planned but tume ran out and 8 races were run. Thanks to all the resuce crew and race officer and the club providing the dinner, was a successful weekend"