I think Tim might be busy doing all that stuff he hasn't been able to do for the last few months whilst in England (even looked like a Pom last weekend white as grin )

There will be plenty of entry changes to come yet, so I think we will just have to be patient frown and wait until the 28th to see how it all washes up, but 36 boats + is now a realistic goal and fantastic for the class (does anybody know when Mossie last had that sort of number?) best I can see since 1999-2000 is 34 at Portarlington in 2010-11 smirk

Interesting to look at entry number in that time period, you can see the class has been building cool

One definite change I can announce is that Robbie Lovig will now be sailing in the Spinnaker division cool on Ian's boat 1805 (so thats one less Mk1 frown but one extra spinnaker smile ) thanks very much to Ian (Garb) for being so generous smile .

But please don't let my enthusiasm for the Spinnaker class, upset anybody. All that matters is that we get lots of Mossies on the water with people sailing them however the enjoy them cool 36 boats or more would be fantastic grin, remember there are still experienced cat sailors looking to borrow Mossie's, so beg borrow or steal crazy any Mossie's that aren't being used and let us know they are available.