Hi all,

I have made a booking with the Tuckerway Hostel. There are certain booking and cleaning costs etc, but essentially if you are willing to go with 'dormitory' style accommodation at around $30 a night with a full kitchen and bbq stuff at your disposal, then this is for you. It has a big block, so we will plan on allowing all competitors to keep trailer there.
There is also room for tents/small caravans, so it will almost be like a private caravan park for mozzie folk for the week.
There are some more private rooms (usually reserved for teachers - its a school camp setup) for couples willing to brave it or folk that get in quick.

As I have booked it, please contact me privately at

greg.hackett@hotmail.com if you would like to secure a bed.

They are pretty flexible - I have spoken directly with the local agent and as long as there arent' any 'footy trip' style antics, then we're good to go.

This should suit interstaters, or folk travelling without families/partners best, but if you have a crew with you, then let me know and I'll try to arrange you a more private room (can't guarantee double beds though).

I'll wait to hear from you.

Please put your name down on this forum if you can't find anything soon or email me direct and I'll see what I can do for you.

My commission is Coopers Pale Ale!!

All the best.

Hack

'Goodnight Nurse'
&