Hey, I'm still in counseling for that (and maybe sailing, too) smile We all need a little psycho.

I do miss dangling off a trapeze line every once in a while when I'm out cruising in 15 kts and flat water. But then I remember I can't hold a beer on the trap line since I've got about 6 little teensy lines ripping the flesh off my hands...

Not that I hold a beer on the tri. I can SET IT DOWN and it rarely tips over.

If I could commit to a 6 week "Abs of Steel" regimen and pull-ups using wire fishing leader wrapped around my hands then I'd consider it. I'm still 175# which is probably too heavy for those things... I still have a few scars I can't quite recall how/when they happened. But as you say, chicks dig scars.

I would consider an A-cat, but my crew is absolutely the worst ever, and until they come up with a bomb-proof mast I think I'd be spending craploads of money to littler the course with carbon pieces (not very environmentally friendly).

So, I'll zip around a little bit slower on my tri... and yell at Timbo. He's an awesome boat whore. Although that craft-beer snobbery has to stop. It's Blatz light or nothing, my friend.

Hey, call me when you need a whiner. I'm good at that smile

Jay