Originally Posted by David Parker
Originally Posted by tback

Also on my CamelBack for mountain bike riding.

Hmmm...looking at your avatar I wonder, is that is a camelback? The front is called a cameltoe. And this is your safety device? laugh

Don't leave home without it! smile

USA 777