Barry,
<br>
<br>Thanks for the update on scene in New England. You are having the same basis thoughts that I have had regarding the F20 scenarios. Most people look at what it costs them. Instead of looking at the potentials of what it brings to the sport.
<br>
<br>Part of what I have been thinking and to a point trying to say is that making boat weight minimums is not really a good idea. For alot of reasons but mostly, open rules brings new thoughts about how to "skin the cat". Your comments about the Tornado is just one side of it. Most of us have nightmares about "what if someone went out an built a $50K boat and kicked all our butts" Well, basically that was done with the CFR20 and it really did not go anywhere because of costs. Most people have no problem nickle and dimeing this addiction we all call cat sailing. Very few are going to cut a huge check and go forward. If we keep that in mind than everything else is simple.
<br>
<br>I am trying to compile an email file with all parties interested in the NA F20 assoc. but, work is piling up oin both fronts. I think that I'll have it about the same time that the website is up in some formula.
<br>
<br>If any of you want to give me some insight on how to make this thing grow or want to start building a following in your area please do --- I need the help!!!!!
<br>
<br>Thanks
<br>Steve<br><br>

Attached Files
3814- (184 downloads)