*Yawn*As I sit here slowly digesting my Thanksgiving turkey *burp* and reading the forum I am struck by the consistent unconstructive and negative quality of samevans posts...

Here are ten examples from recent posts:

I guess you will never change and become a productive member of the sailing community.
Still ranting and complaining about the Portsmouth system without doing anything constructive,
even having a legitimate proposed system

Now, in a vain attempt to impress us, you resort to re-posting over-detailed,
incomprehensible verbal vomit from some other pseudo-intelletual with a superiority complex.
Context

paid $1000 for that one side mylar, one side dacron, piece of crap.
Context

That is an asinine response and you obviously didn't read my or Calebs comments very closely.
Context

You made several false or strange assumptions.
Context

You are right, I don't know you. And you don't know me.
All I know is that you claim to have seven years of spinnaker racing experience and you asked three novice questions
about boat handling issues which affect the safety of your fellow sailors.?
What do you think that says about you?
Context

"I can't see" is absolutely NO excuse for hitting someone.
If you can't see around your spinnaker, you should not be using it.
Either leave it on the shore or buy a different boat.
We heard the same sad story from the Tiger sailors last year.
Every time I had a near miss with one of them, it was because they were both staring up at the spin.
Context

AS USUAL WEEZY IS ARGUING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT SAID OR IMPLIED. HE JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH VERY WELL.
Context

Your racing ingnorance never ceases to amaze me.
Context

As usual, you used a totally bogus conclusion to insult a popular and sucessful boat design, unlike yours, because of your perpetual, obsessive jealousy.
You again do a great disservice to the sport of sailing, just to boost your ego.
Context

you could at least do two minutes of research before you open your mouth.
Context

Dave Ingram is my president. tcdyc rules