So I decided to make my two small nephews out on a local lake. It was blowing pretty good 15kts and gusting to 20. Their combined weight was around 220lbs (size of a large adult). Even with both of them on the windward hull that boat was flying high.

So I call my crew up and inform him, that is blowing good and we should a practice run in.

Once we strapped in, boy o boy! The boat was screaming across the lake, too much fun.

I finally got my mainsail to bare off the top. My main problem (IN MY OPINION) was loose battens. I tightend them enough to where NO RINKLES are present wow did the boat feal diferent. I also started pulling a lot more downhaul that I have in the past, inducing more mast curve. I thought the boat reacted good before, now its just INSANE! TINY movements on any control line, or rudders, the boat will either STOP like if it had anti-lock brakes or accelerate like it has two TDO5 20G turbo chargers, running on full boost(sorry one of my car moments there, wont happen again)

A few times I had the windward hull high up enough, to where we were almost vertical and with a flick of the wrist the boat came down, like nothing happened. The controls are just amazing.

Today we were mastering downwind runs. Spin hoisted and crew on the wire behind me (skipper), wow that boat just flies.

As you can see I am pretty stocked about today, got there at 11am EST and left at 9pm EST. Got a good ammount of dips, teabags and close calls. We also recovered from what was ALMOST! a turtle I seriously thought we were gonners by then, but I got on the righting line and the boat just started comming up like there was no tomorow.

Seing how we almost turtled, and while lowering the mast we heard splashes inside, I am going to work on it tomorow and seal it up with some RTV.

WOW what a fun day!