Tom:

First of all, hope that your back gets better. We miss seeing you at the Regattas.

Now, about the youth sailors: Your Fleet should be commended for all the work and dedication they have shown toward the youth programs. No one is surprised at all that you have some champions in your Fleet and we're all hoping that they continue to get better. As it is, your youth will probably beat most of our H-16 sailors on a regular basis, except for two.

Just a little personal note from me: I got to the Rochester Regatta early on Friday and finished setting up my boat, so I was lucky enough to get a great camp site overlooking the beach. After everything was set up we sat on our beach chairs with a beer and watched your younger Fleet members take turns helping each other set up and tune their boats. They had a wonderful group of kids that just enjoyed being there and were having a great time. That kind of fun comes with being comfortable, and your Fleet has made them feel right at home. Kudos to all of you.

Wyatt, 119