Todd,

I have not been to the pass although I have run rough riders quite a few times. I just have nightmares about soeone thinking they can make it and ......... whack!!! Like I said I have not seen the bridge so that may not be an issue.

On the F22. Hope to have one of the designs in prototype form that we can use late this summer. I don't know if it will be in racing form (all new design, one of two that I know of) at that time but, could be interesting. Plans are to take a few of the boats on tour so people can see them.

Right now I think the schedule is for racing to begin in the 2004 season with builders building and teams preparing during 2003. It becomes more of an issue of building enough boats in a period of time for people to sail. The only 22 footer that falls close to the rule is the SC22 and there are not that many of them. The series would love to start with 30-40 boats on the line for the first season growing to a max of 50 on the line. I think this can be done due to the series guarantee to run for three seasons minimum.

Steve