You've got a good point Mary and on a occasion some of us do take some kids or whoever is there out.The problem is what are you going to go out on if they have pulled the pins and slashed the tramps or kicked a whole in the hull when you show up from the night before.I have found a little bag of tools and a vise grips still attached to the bridle wire,so now have a few that are planning .We get a lot of homeless or drugged up or crunked up(crazy drunk kids and adults).Around there and they will normally congregate on a boat that does'nt look like anyone is taking care of .Nobody is chasing everyone they see off the boats to aggrevate the situation, we all realize that the boats are in public access and people like to sit,lay on or under.There is a silent code not to rattle anyone's cage to much but also not to screw the boat up if your on it.And not to leave all the friggen beer bottles and trash all over the place. I have seen a number of clubs with a fenced yard its not possible here but with that you can at least you can have peace of mind about the condition of your boat for the next sail. I do not want to sound like a whiner over this because this seems to come in as I stated before waves and goes with the territory.You complain to much and the city will just do away with it!