Hi Guys,

I'm Glad to see that many people have many advises on our new launched 18HT Catamaran.

I'm Also glad to read that our boat will be a "Fiasco", I did not know about it, now I'm informed.

Let me introduce my self, I'm Jean-Richard Minardi from H2O-Sensations, Swiss Dealer for MattiaSport. I've been one of the responsible of this project.

One think which is sure, professional people have been involved in that project, I do not think that Enrico Contreas nor Andrew Landenberger are not used to sailing and competition.

Let me add that I do not believe that we need to create a boat from scratch to launch a new boat. Is it better to always try re-inventing the wheel, or try good product of the industry?

Now if a prototype is a fiasco on it self... then, only the person who will have the priviledge to sail it would have the honor to say so.

Many people would love to test it... unfortunatelly for them, they will have to wait for the 1st production boat... and this boat will come on the market soon.

By the way, MattiaSport has never said "Never a 18HT". Second, the development of the 18HT has been created on the impulse of the Swiss Market which is at the antipodes of the European Market which is effectively running F18 formula. For information, with a good team (Jeremy and Thiebaut), in 2004 MattiaSport and it's F18 was 10th at the world championship. I agree with Andy... people will make the difference, hopefully.

Now if you have any query, demand, feel free to contact me directly. I'll be glad to provide you more information (if possible) on our new baby.

Best Regards to all of you and keep enjoying sailing.
Regards,
Jr