Sunvista,

For cheap and easy, go with a premium quality alkyd enamel (spray, brush, or roll and tip... your choice). Any hardware store has these. I have used (and liked) the brand Armour Coat for quality and price. If you want to go a step up in price/durability, use a one-part polyurethane. Interlux and Petit make good choices in this regard (brush, spray, roll and tip...you choose). West Marine is a good location for these paints.

Just be sure to do a good scrubbing with warm water and soap (dish soap without any moisturizers will work) followed by a good rinse over your epoxy repair. Epoxies form an "amine blush" upon curing. These chemicals migrate to the surface as the epoxy sets and will hinder good surface bonding by the paint.

Hope this is what you`re looking for,

Dave
I was going to clean with trisodium phosphate and add some bleach to kill any mildew. Dish soap seems a little mild for a good surface prep. I guess I could sand but my hulls are really dull. I've never waxed them or anything (owned boat for five years). I'll probably go with the polyurethane then. Any guess as to how much paint I need to cover both hulls?