Many thanks for all the comments RE: the Blade site.

I'll try to sum up all the answers here,
Pro-Sail Blades cheaper yes they are but some folks would prefer not to wait and have a boat custom built.

We'll do a back-to-back comparo' soon. Matt's boat is indeed a beauty but right off the bat, Pro-Sail's package has the big square head main (I believe a big bonus in performance terms). The main (Pro-Sail) is lighter due to the foam sandwhich battens v's nylons (I think) that come with the Ulman Sails from Vector.

There are other differences in the fit out as the Pro Sail Blade has THE range of Harken Carbo's! It's pretty funny that a boat from USA has Ronstan stuff and a boat in Asia has harken stuff!

There's no doubt that the Vector Works boat will be a mover on the water (tomorrow) and the fit and finish is very good. At this stage my only other comment for Matt would be - selling the Blade into Euro' might warrant a change of Imperial to Metric on the mainbeam bolts as others (like me) will have to go and buy new tools to bolt it together!

As for the other bits on the site, yes it'll expand to include the other Blade (F-18) once things are finalised on that front! The gallery and videos, yes they'll be included too.

cheers and I'll post a more detailed account as soon as the Blades had some water time.

cheers
the Skunk