I'm impressed by your open mind...

Personally I do not agree with ISAF stating that "World Cup" is only for ISAF classes... but this is just my point of view. Should we ask them authorisation to practice sailing too??? I know regatta have rules... if we want to race we have to accept them and to play the game but honnestly is that an attractive way to say "Come and join us having fun. Sails with us!"?

I understand that SL16 even that will be held in June in France a great chance for Youth to have a modern, simple and nice boat.

Now just read Arthur post and show me where "World Cup", "International" or what ever is mentioned???

Arthur is asking if any body would be interested in coming to this event... is that so bad to offer the possibility to young American to come in Europe to practice their passion?

Tell me, how should they do to invite interested people to come and join this first even. Just do not advertise and wait people to come?

Now I agree that if a rule is applyed for someone, it should be for all or this rule should be ammended. I'm not in a position to change anything. I would just love that more people get used to sail catamaran (no mater which class, no matter which trademark, no matter from which region they are).

If I was part of media... I can tell you that I would not talk about guys that are never in agreement and that are fighting for their own microcosme... They would be right.

It's part of our homework to show every body how great is catamaran, like I said no matter with trademark or class we prefer. When you sail a cat, you should have fun... then if the boat is good people will come to it. If you know a good boat and would like other to try it... share your great experiences. If you encounter bad ones, try to be objective and constructive. Sure your long sentences will have even more power.

I'll make noise in Switzerland for the SL16, because I strongly believe that HC16 is now over. It is still a great boat, but after 30 years... I'm in agreement to let new boats trying to replace it (even if it will not be easy).

Hope I'll see plenty of young USA citizen in La Baule.
Jr