Because I actually got to sail I only have some pics of registration and milling around the clubhouse and such. I know Cary Palmer's wife took some too.

I noticed that pictures are something sailors want but have a hard time getting. I sketch with charcoal and do paintings as a hobby. I did the trophies for this regatta and had several comment that they would like for me to do something of them on their boat sailing but they needed a photo to give me. Four people just this weekend mentioned that they did not have a picture.

One of my girlfriends here in Columbia is an amateur photographer. Even though it is just a hobby for her, she does an excellent job. I spoke with her after the TWM regatta and asked if she would consider coming to regattas and such to photograph. She was actually really excited about the idea.

I want her to photograph and I will sketch or paint whatever people want. I think it will be fun. Sails are so beautiful and the ocean and lakes are wonderful things to draw. I actually do portraits more than anything so I would love to be able to put the sailors in the pictures.