They're Talkin' Smack in Wisconsin!

Completely ignoring the wise council of the NA's Event Chairman, un-named members of CRAW have reportedly been talking some mighty smack within the safe haven of their Wisconsin borders. In fact, for some reason, these cow-milkin', cheese-makin', brat-eatin' yahoos think their prowess extends to beach volleyball, too. (If you asked me, they look rather ridiculous in their surfing shorts and string bikinis when they walk up with cow manure all over their boots. But then again, these are the same people who go bare-chested to Packer games in January. Somehow these behaviors seem perfectly consistent).

But since I'm just the Reporter/Editor, here's the news. CRAW would like to challenge any and all takers to a "friendly" beach volleyball match-up sometime during the week. Details will be worked out once interest is gauged. If it blows for four days, the whole thing may be abandoned. If there is a no-wind delay, this little tournament might fill the gap.

If you think you'd like to pull a team together, please e-mail John Johnson (JJ) at [email]hobienut@charter.net.[/email] You'll have to excuse his e-mail address, he's really not such a bad guy. And since the "intervention," he's drinking the Nacra nectar.

Class with the most registered boats Catfight : F17s & NA Championships: F17s The 17s alreeady have 14 boats committed for CF7 & are telling us to expect 20 for the NAs.

(Special Note From JJ to the Canadians: If you plan to participate, eh, leave the hockey skates at home. They will make you several inches taller, but they won't work well in the sand).

(Special Note From Editor to JJ: Ouch, dude! I believe this is the type of smack your Event Chairman warned about. Are you really trying to get them to forget about that whole succession thing up there and direct their discontent toward you?)

Not signed up yet? Just click! http://www.crawsailing.org/regattas/naac.htm

For mail-in registration: http://www.crawsailing.org/regattas/naac.htm to download the form.

Questions can be directed to Event Chairman, Daniel Hearn at danielhearn@tds.net or 608/692-4007.