I must say that I'm suprised on both accounts.

I know for certain that Phill has sold Blade F16 Building plans to Aussie homebuilders. I personally know of several names and I have pictures of these boats even.

Are you maybe refering to the Blade F18 design maybe ? Of that type no building plans are sold to anyone, but full preparations for production are ongoing.

With respect to buying the Blade boat in Australia. I don't think Phill has limited VectorWorks Marine in any way (or any other builder) from supplying a boat to anywhere in the world. Just order one and arrange for shipping. I know that Phill has made a point of not limiting sales in this way despite requests of other parties. Boats have even been shipped by VWM to places like Singapore and Pakistan.

Additionally I think it won't be long till a Australian based Blade F16 and Blade F18 builder will hit the marketplace. That is all I can say at this time. Phill himself wrote as much in this earlier reply to you :

http://www.catsailor.com/forums/sho...;Number=64503&page=&vc=1

Otherwise please contact me privately at (see my note in your message box as provided by this forum) and I will help you sort it out.

Wouter

Last edited by Wouter; 06/16/06 04:29 AM.

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands