I noticed this board was pretty quiet. I've got an 80ish Prindle 16 with baby blue sails (selected by a previous owner). I bought it from Kevin Gil -- believe he races at David Island.
<br>Broke the boom the weekend after Father's Day and haven't had it out since I spliced it. Gotta scrape together the pennies to buy a "new" boom.
<br>
<br>I get out to Dunedin pretty often if for no other reason than to see whose out there. Haven't had a chance to meet very many cat sailors but have seen the boats.
<br>
<br>Tides have sucked lately in regards to my schedule. Gonna see if I can't fix that Saturday. If I can get a tide I may go to Dunedin otherwise will probably go to the Clearwater Sailing Center. They've got a summer (casual) series going and would like to get more boats out -- Barb and Chip Short store their Inter20 there and Robbie Daniels shows up periodically with the Tornadoe and possibly the Martrom 20. Skipper's meeting is usually about 1-2 and then they go around the bouys about 3 or so depending on the wind.
<br>
<br><br><br>