Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian Lindahl (finished #9 at Bristol, probably on a VM Bim) is now working with Matt at running the sailing cat (f16 and A) production at VM. Ian was instrumental at getting me to my first regatta on the F16 and has a VERY strong family history (Lindahl 18 squares and more) at building lightweight cats.

Ian will do a a good job and thanks for your help!! Just wanted to make sure he got noticed, as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian left Vectorworks. He purchased my A2 and is now sailing the A2. Rumor has it that he has landed a job at Hall Spars.
I raced 18 Squares with Jon, Ian's dad, and had the opportunity to see Ian grow up into the fine young man he is today! I hope he continues in the catamaran sailing industry! We don't see enough young people coming into the sport.

--------------------
Les Gallagher

This is my Reply to that post. It is the last in that string (A-Class North Americans) on the F16HP Forum.

Les Gallagher