Thank you for the wonderful advice. But I have good news the foam has been removed! I thought of the same idea that avalondarlyn did.
I had to cut an access port in each hull, but that was no big deal, then I took a sandblaster at a low pressure and just started eating the foam away. It took about 6 hours but all the foam is out. After the sand blaster I used a high pressure water washer to get what was left and to clean it all up.

Now the boat is very light, compared to what it was before, but still heavier than my 14T. I have already taken it out once. I put on my wet suit and braved the cold. I was impressed by the boat but it just didn't feel quite right. Granted I took my little brother that bought the aquacat with me so maybe the boat isn't made for 2-up, but it was kinda slow and hard to get a hull up on. The good part is my brother liked it alot more than the aquacat. So it looks like he will be selling the aquacat and now he wants to buy the sizzler off me.

These boats move fast, on the water and from owner to owner!

Once you go cat you never go back! Nacra 5.2 (Elsies)#1499, running an inter17 spin!