I didn't see any boat in Noordwijk but in Katwijk.

That is true. Jaap H. is a member there, my typo.

According to my information you have been at Dynautic in 2004.

That is not correct.

And alot more has happened then just having been there.

At that time no composite Blade was present at Dynautic, so what are you talking about knowing Dynautic's products?

It is only you who is talking about 2004, not me.

With respect to the non-timber Blade, I have not seen that one in person, but then again who did ?

Why are the previous chairman and current chairman located at the same sailing club?

Like I said earlier were is this line of reasoning going to ?

I personally think, there is a conflict of interest when a dealer is a chairman of an organisation and an organiser of an event.

This didn't bother Dynautic when I was doing the exact same things in relation to them.

Even more when a relative of the dealing, organising chairman does the so called measuring of the boats.

You got yourt answer there. Any Watersport verbond measurer can do your boat. In laymans terms, you can choice any measurer you want, Pieter Saarberg happens to be a long time measurer of the Watersport verbond, it would have been downright silly to ban him from measuring F16's.

I wasn't aware of any changes made in 2005 or 2006, so you are admitting the previous sold boats weren't that good afterall.

Are you claiming that the first boats by Dynautic were [censored] because they are now launching a totally redesigned carbon version ?

I'm just a student with ears and a memory.

It is very nice of you to remind us of these traits, but I don't think anyone argued otherwise.

My question still remains.

Were are you going with this line of reasoning ?

If you have problems with the way things have turned as the are then please come to the zandvoort event and argue you case in front of the class members and people you accuse of having conflicts of interests. Currently you are nothing more then an anonymous handle on an internet forum. This is a status wholly unsatisfactory for the insinuations you are making.

Wouter

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands