Mary, where did I say I did not care about the YOUTH program. Where does the youth program get involved? Why even mention the youth program. This is about the SL16 class/boat. Just because it was selected as a youth program does not make the boat only sailable by youths at any regatta. Look at the H16, how many adults sail that type of boat at any given regatta? So where did I say anything about the YOUTH program or even saying that I do not care about such program?

I dont get why must the F16 class do such a thing? The boat fits under our rules, but it is NOT an F16. Just like the F16 fits under alot of other class rules but we are not such boats. Just like the wave fits under the F16 class, but that does not make it a F16. Why should the F16 class invite a NON F16 boat to race straight up with us? Even if it is slower or faster. Heavier or lighter.

NOW

On the other hand, if any of those boats that fit under our rule want to play with us, by all means welcomed. The more the merrier. But seems like you are saying WE the F16 should do this or do that. I dont see why WE should. The SL 16 is not a F16.