12/07/07 09:52 AM
12/07/07 09:52 AM
LA
Acat230 Offline OP
enthusiast
Acat230  Offline OP
enthusiast

LA
I wanted to post to this forum my perspective of the exciting product line that ZHIK now offers the racing sailor. We multihull sailors really have not had any sailing gear producers listening to our specific needs but ZHIK does seem to be listening. At the A-Class Worlds, I used one of their "hiker" pants along with their rash guard, the lycra shorts, and the lo-top sailing boots. The workmanship is excellent and the products protected me from the sun, kept me warm without getting hot, and were very comfortable to wear.

Mike Krantz is now the distributor in the US and last spring I mentioned to Mike that we southern sailors need a sailing suit that protects our torso and limbs from the sun while also protecting our knees from the trampoline. It also has to be comfortable to wear in 95 degree heat and 85 degree water. Mike just sent me a sample of a new summer sailing suit that has reinforced butt and knee sections and light breathable lycra for the rest of the body. Combine this with one of their lycra tops and you will be comfortable in the heat, protected from the sun without having totally lather in sunscreen, and your wear surfaces (butt and knees) will be protected. It's just what we need.

Check ZHIK out. The more support they get from the multihull community, the more exciting products they will develop for us. They will be introducing a new trapeze harness this spring that should be excellent for round the buoys racing as it will be clean and eliminate a lot of buckles and straps. Their PFD line also is designed and built with the same philosophy. Thanks to ZHIK and Mike for listening!

Bob Hodges
A-Class USA 230

-- Have You Seen This? --
Re: ZHIK Product Review [Re: Acat230] #125766
12/07/07 12:05 PM
12/07/07 12:05 PM
Key Largo, FL and Put-in-Bay, ...
RickWhite Offline

Carpal Tunnel
RickWhite  Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Key Largo, FL and Put-in-Bay, ...
Thanks, and this site is a dealer for them. Check out all the products we so far offer (more being added daily) at www.OnLineMarineStore.com and in the Search Box in the upper right corner just type in Zhik
Rick

Rick White
Catsailor Magazine & OnLineMarineStore.com
www.onlinemarinestore.com

Moderated by  Damon Linkous 

Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 666 guests, and 117 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darryl, zorro, CraigJ, PaulEddo2, AUS180
8150 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics22,404
Posts267,055
Members8,150
Most Online2,167
Dec 19th, 2022