Thanks for the offer Dermot! You know I would love to get over there! And it sounds like you guys have invented "outdoor" air conditioning!

Well, it's full on summer here in Florida, we had a monster of a thunderstorm come through about 2 hours ago, all kinds of branches down on the lawn I just mowed! I'll be back out there tomorrow raking up all the leaves, branches, etc.

I heard they had hail not too far away. It was blowing 50 across the lake for a little while, you should have seen the white caps! What a mess the yard is now. But we really need the water in the lake, it's still down about 5 feet.

Oh, thought you'd get a kick out of this, our typical overnight low temp in the summer is...77F. That's about 25C I think, but by 2pm it's always 94-96, every day, until about mid September. There are a few fish in the lake, Large Mouth Bass, a few Alligator Garr (the fish) and lots of real Alligators too.

Take care. Got to go help my son with his dirt bike, he crashed it and bent the handlebars. (yes, I made him mow half the lawn, the back half!)

Blade F16