01/07/05 08:07 PM
01/07/05 08:07 PM
Toronto, Ontario
pitchpoledave Offline
old hand
pitchpoledave  Offline
old hand

Toronto, Ontario
Look Wouty or whatever your name is. We are trying to have an intelligent discussion here without getting worked up about it. So why do you always have too much to say?

-- Have You Seen This? --
Re: Like every promoter the T class lied about 33 knot [Re: sail7seas] #42344
01/07/05 08:43 PM
01/07/05 08:43 PM
Vancouver, BC
Tornado Offline
veteran
Tornado  Offline
veteran

Vancouver, BC
Chris,

My Dad has told me this same story many times...he sailed that day (Geoff Dobbs) and also recalls a young crew (son of Reg?) getting hypothermia from the very cold water being stirred up from 10 feet below.

Must have been a day to remember...

Mike.

It is hard for me to fathom a T over 28 kn in 40kn of wind.
The highest speed I have known the Tornado to go was at CORK '75.
A 40kn storm hit, when the the fleet got to the reaching leg.
The peak of the storm must have hit, when the leaders got to
the jibe mark. At this mark a couple boats broke their side stays,
one of them was Reg White who released the other stays, so as not
to damage the boat from the mast.
Notary was there on "Salt Water Wine", Zutec on "Twister" & Smyth.
Anyway a Canadian destroyer radared the fleet at 28kn average.
That's 33mph average, at that speed the boat was no longer in
the water it went like a skipping stone from crest to crest 9'(3m).
It was amazing the Tornado could skip the crest, and soar over the trough.
It was sheer madness, with some poet license here, it seemed like
we zoomed over 5 crests in ten seconds, and the wind would
calm down to 2 or 3 crests in 10 seconds a la bucking bronco,
and then accelerate again.
I will never forget the thrill, not to mention wondering will
the wind ever slow up. I recall a Tornado to windward of us,
and counting it cartwheeling/rotating about it's mast 3 1/2 times, and
the crew later righted the boat, unassisted?
Anyway, I would call it somewhere between sailing/flying & holy ____.
Great wind & waves,
Chris

Mike Dobbs
Tornado CAN 99 "Full Tilt"
Re: Like every promoter the T class lied about 33 knot [Re: Tornado] #42345
01/08/05 02:09 AM
01/08/05 02:09 AM
Key Largo, FL & Put-in-Bay, OH...
Mary Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
Mary  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

My Dad has told me this same story many times...he sailed that day (Geoff Dobbs) and also recalls a young crew (son of Reg?) getting hypothermia from the very cold water being stirred up from 10 feet below.

That sounds like what happened to Rick White (not Reg). Rick was sailing with his son Todd, who was about 12 years old, around that time. But Rick says he did not go to CORK that year and that Todd's hypothermia happened at the Tornado Worlds in Toronto. So maybe it is a different incident.

Re: Like every promoter the T class lied about 33 knot [Re: Wouter] #42346
01/08/05 04:33 AM
01/08/05 04:33 AM
Melbourne, Australia
Tornado_ALIVE Offline
Pooh-Bah
Tornado_ALIVE  Offline
Pooh-Bah

Melbourne, Australia
Hi Wouter,

This 23.48 knot record was an average speed over the course which was the first and as far as I know, the only Bacardi Speed blast nearly 8 years ago.

I will try and find some info about other speed runs involving Ts and what the fastest recorded time is.

However this was an average speed at one event.... The Tornado class makes claims of 33+ knots. It in know way mentions this is an average over a set course. I have seen and been on Ts during big reaches in as much as 36 knot average winds with gusts of upto 42 (recorded). However we never had a GPS on board and nobody was timing us or any others. Just because you or I have not seen it recorded, mean we can call BS. Some of the runs I have seen and done may well be no where near the quickest runs ever achieved on a cat. However despite not measuring our speed or others...... It was F*%$ing quick and would not doupt it was close to 30 knots peak.

Before calling BS, you should find out who made the claims, where it was and how it was measured.

Also the Tornado is well known for its londlivety, with an International Life span of 7 to 10 years where as most other OD production boats are 1 to 3.

That is why they are 50 % to nearly twice the price of simular beach cats. The class sailors, whome are some of the best in the world, have demanded stronger, stiffer boats and were willing to pay more for it. With Marstroms success in producing a superiour product to other manufactures have see the Tornado class develop into nearly a SMOD.

For any other maufacture to set up and produce a product equal to or superiour to Marstrom would be a huge capital outlay and not worth it. I believe Reg White who's product domiated the Tornado class before the rise of the Marstrom, has recently built a few new Ts for some French sailors with no major sucsess.

I think the longlivety of the Marstom combined with the excellent resale value of the boats, the T does not deserve the reputation of being an expensive class to own. The initial outlay may be a bit more but over time should work out equal or even better than many other classes. Compare a 10 year old Marstrom T to a X class of the same vintage or the amount of X class boats you turn over to stay copetitive and see which class is more expensive.

For example of prices, in Austalia I can purchase an F-18 for around $27,000 to $29,000. A Tornado I can land here for around $45,000. The F-18 however is not a Tornado and we don't realy have any other 20 beach cats here in Oz to compare to.

Re: Like every promoter the T class lied about 33 knot [Re: Tornado_ALIVE] #42347
01/08/05 09:42 AM
01/08/05 09:42 AM
North-West Europe
Wouter Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Wouter  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

North-West Europe

Hallo Stephen,

As you must have noticed I did not disagree with the truth full parts of you post, like were you claim that the Marstrom Tornado has a competitive life of abou 6 to 7 years. We are often in agreement.

The parts were our post differ is in what that means.

So there is not point in fighting over points that we actually agree on.

>>Before calling BS, you should find out who made the claims, where it was and how it was measured.

Well,

Over the years the typical reply to information and proof has always been :

"However we never had a GPS on board and nobody was timing us or any others. ... However despite not measuring our speed or others...... It was F*%$ing quick and would not doupt it was close to 30 knots peak."

So it felt fast but was it also fast.

I will give you a great example of why actually measuring this stuff means something.

I do class 5 landyachting, as you know, driving that baby over the beach feels like flying at 150 miles an hour, it really does. However it only goes 55 miles an hour (48 knots). It sure FEELS like more but it really isn't.

No I can got around and tell everybody that 150 miles an hour is much closer to the truth and than blast somebody who has done a little more speed measuring as being a fool for not having the data that proofs my FEELINGS as being correct. And we all know of course that absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence, Right ? I'm also a true millionair, have the most beautiful women of the world next to me and beat Schumacher on the track. But then again, I never check my bank balance, compare my wife to other women in the world or pay attention to where Schumy finished relative to me. Surely this means that I spoke the truth and nothing but the truth right ?

So , with all due respect the pointy end of the matter is that we simply do not have any dependable data that proof the claims of 33 knots and over on any course, some data we do have suggests significantly less data on other boats as good as proofs it is less, and now we must believe that that is all crap because you felt like going much faster. What ever happened to the time-honoured tradition of proof.

I'm trully at a loss here. I mean will you go up to a Tornado class measurer and start an argument when he wants to weight you boat before an official race because he doesn't trust your feel of the boat last time you had lifted it ? I mean what is this guy on about, last time you lifted the boat it sure FELT like alot more heavy than class minimum weight !

All I'm saying is that official claims and statements without clear proof should not be made. I both deceives the unaware novice and degrades the class about which the statements are made. It is also bad for our reputation in general, as cat sailors. So why do it ? Isn't 23.48 knots good enough ? Must we take some artistic license to make our top speeds look better ? Does such a thing change the thrill of sailing fast ? And please note I give every class a hard time on these aspects, monos, landyachts and other catamarans classes.

There is one thing that strikes me though. F18 class never makes statements like these and I say they should be recommended for that especially when noting that they can many big statements and still be truthful.

I will tell you a very sobering story from myself and other like Jake Kohl and I think Dave Lennard (if I have this name right). We sail respectively Taipan F16, Nacra F18 and a US I-20 (last = the kind that beats Tornado's on elapsed time). We all brought GPS units along on various occasions an NO ONE of us every recorded dependable top speeds above 25 knots and average speeds (over 500 mtr minimum) above 20 knots. Most often they are in the range of 22 and 18. The similarity between these different designs is striking. And yes we all have data on a particular good day when we felt that we were doing 30 knots at least each time it turned out to be, well, around 20 knots. You should do some measuring like this yourself.

Because only then you have any ground to come back and write :

"Before calling BS, you should find out who made the claims, where it was and how it was measured."

Again, with all due respect to both you and the the truth,

Wouter

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands
Re: Like every promoter the T class lied about 33 knot [Re: Wouter] #42348
01/08/05 03:39 PM
01/08/05 03:39 PM
California
mmiller Offline
veteran
mmiller  Offline
veteran

California
All this talk about speed records reminded me of a site that keeps official records...

http://www.sailspeedrecords.com/500.html

World speed records 500 mtr course

Current outright record holder: 46.82kts

Finian Maynard, BVI Windsurfer 46.82kts Nov 2004, Saintes Maries

Hobie Cat Forums
Matt Miller
Hobie Cat Company
Re: Like every promoter the T class lied about 33 knot [Re: Wouter] #42349
01/08/05 07:43 PM
01/08/05 07:43 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Tornado_ALIVE Offline
Pooh-Bah
Tornado_ALIVE  Offline
Pooh-Bah

Melbourne, Australia
Howdy Wouter,

The point I am trying to make is that the statement "Like every promoter the T class lied about 33 knot" is a very big statement to make. No where in the Tornado class statement did it mention sustained over X distance.

In the right conditions it is not unreasonable to believe that a T or other HP cats could not average 25 + on its best ever run with short bursts of up to 30 +.

Both you and I don't know who made this claim or how it was calculated / measured.... So until the claim is investigated, I believe it to be wrong to call BS. You can however take it with a grain of salt.

This is probably not a verified speed run but more somebody’s calculation used for promotional purposes. Because the WSSRC was not their to verify it, does not mean it did not happen.

Just for the record, I am sceptical of any claims of 30 knots sustained, be it a T or Skiff but would not argue that a short burst in the right conditions 33 + is impossible.

Re: Like every promoter the T class lied about 33 knot [Re: Tornado_ALIVE] #42350
01/08/05 09:21 PM
01/08/05 09:21 PM
Mary Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
Mary  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

Sometimes anecdotes become legends and then become "history" and are treated as facts. Maybe the following anecdote about the late George Alleman, had something to do with the 33-knot claim.

In the summer of 1970 George and I (crew Irv McMahon) took part in the CORK regatta at Kingston, Ont. This was the first, pre-Olympic competition for the Tornado Class and was well written by Bob Smith in his “A Boat is a Boat” article in the February, 1971 issue of “One-Design & Offshore Yachtsman”. The cover picture for the article and three others in the article are of George and me going out of our way to get our pictures taken.
However, the big story I remember is not in the article. It was after race 6 and we were still in one piece so we went looking for the photo crew on a Boston Whaler. It was about a 10-mile run from the race finish to where George thought we would find the boat. A broad reach with a 90-degree apparent wind, we were moving pretty good, with a 15-foot “rooster tail”. During this straight line run I noticed a closed power boat about 1/2 mile to our starboard which we were very slowly passing. The next day there was no race and the Tornados gave guest rides to anyone interested. A lady came by about noon and wanted to go for a ride with us.
She explained that she was on the powerboat that we had passed and wanted to ride the sailboat that had passed their powerboat at its top speed of 34 knots (her words not mine).

And so a legend is born? Actually, if there was that much wind, I can't imagine a powerboat being able to go that fast.

Re: Like every promoter the T class lied about 33 knot [Re: Tornado_ALIVE] #42351
01/08/05 11:04 PM
01/08/05 11:04 PM
North-West Europe
Wouter Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Wouter  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

North-West Europe
Hello Stephen,

Of course we are mostly engaged in some friendly fencing.

And yes indeed I made a rather big counter statement.

Of course the underlying thought is that a claim is made were no is proof is provided for. With respect to wether it is reasonably or not, well the real data we do posses among us all (of other boats and T's) suggests that it may well not be reasonable at all. But I accept that that is a matter of (personal) intepretation.

I for one say that when than when the Bacardi run only showed 23.48 knots in 1997 and a Canadian radar gave 28 knots that a speed increase of no less than 18-38 % on top of these extremes is a bit of a stretch of the imagination. But like I said THAT is only my personal intepretation, or rather extrapolation, of the data that we do have.

You say that nowhere in the T class statement does it specify that sustained speeds are discussed. Well that is true, But doesn't the wording and feel of the article suggest just a little bit that they ARE talking about sustained speeds.

When I say that I can run at a 50 miles an hour don't you immediately and instinctively intepretate this as me of doing that on a typicall track or road instead of inside a Railway carrage doing 45 miles an hour to which I add my 5 miles and hour ?

That is the issue I'm high lighting here. I mean take a look at the actuall quote

The Tornado is quick to catch the eye of any water-drawn on-looker as it speeds across harbors, lakes, and oceans in over 30 countries around the world. With its ability to reach speeds of 15-18 knots upwind and downwind, and 33+ knots reaching, the Tornado is truly the purists' speed machine.

It doesn't really say anywhere that the Tornado is actually SAILING as well.

Hell, it can catch the eye of on-lookers while it is still on the trailer. Speeding across harbour and lakes while crossing a bridge and crossing oceans inside a container on a 500 ft supercarrier cruising at 25-30 knots ?

I mean if we go your way than all these things qualify as well.

Besides that ain't nothing, My Prindle 16 once crossed the 30 km stretch of the ijssel lake in 40 knot winds with foam and water splashing high up on either side while travelling at 120 km/h. Of course it was during a storm and the boat was on the trailer while I drove over the connecting dyke that is only 20 mtr wide.

Both you and I don't know who made this claim or how it was calculated / measured.... So until the claim is investigated, I believe it to be wrong to call BS. You can however take it with a grain of salt.

Alright although I still think it to be funny that you look at it from that perspective.

Besides F16's reach at 40 knots, so T's are really too slow to waste this many words on.

(or would you call that BS ? I mean you haven't investigated this claim yet or know how this number was obtained)

Just for the record, I am sceptical of any claims of 30 knots sustained, be it a T or Skiff but would not argue that a short burst in the right conditions 33 + is impossible.

I respect your personal view point

Have fun sailing Stephen and think of me a little during your summer !

It is cold and dark overhere. Season must start again soon

Wouter

Wouter Hijink
The Netherlands
Re: How many really don't like one-design racing? [Re: Mary] #42352
01/09/05 06:32 AM
01/09/05 06:32 AM
Mary Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
Mary  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

Based upon several of the responses to my original question, I am rephrasing the question:

Let's say you already have your boat of choice (or necessity). If, miraculously, a lot of other people also acquire that same class of boat, would you prefer to race your boat one-design with your own kind, or would you still prefer to race on handicap against a mixed fleet?

Re: How many really don't like one-design racing? [Re: Mary] #42353
01/09/05 06:55 AM
01/09/05 06:55 AM
Melbourne, Australia
Tornado_ALIVE Offline
Pooh-Bah
Tornado_ALIVE  Offline
Pooh-Bah

Melbourne, Australia
Hi Mary,

Personaly I'd prefer to race class racing.

For me, racing the Tornado at club level in a mixed fleet is a bit disapointing as you are out in front with no body pushing you (except for the other couple of Ts). Racing against slower boats you learn how to pass them quickley and are rarely challenged (You also learn how to dodge the downwind ) In class fleet racing it is allot harder to pass a competitor and you also have to defend you own possition.

The couple of Tornado regattas we do per season, I learn 10 times as much than all the club races and sail training over the season.

If you have the oportunity for example to race in a large class fleet (OD, Formula or Development class)say every weekend..... Why would you want to give that up and race mixed.

Re: Like every promoter the T class lied about 33 knot [Re: Wouter] #42354
01/09/05 07:06 AM
01/09/05 07:06 AM
Melbourne, Australia
Tornado_ALIVE Offline
Pooh-Bah
Tornado_ALIVE  Offline
Pooh-Bah

Melbourne, Australia

Have fun sailing Stephen and think of me a little during your summer !

It is cold and dark overhere. Season must start again soon

Wouter

Hi Wouter,

Looks like we pretty much agree but are just looking at it from different angles..... Looks like we realy took the thread off track once again

Down under it may as well be cold and dark also... Sold the T about 6 weeks ago and just before the Nationals and Sail Melbourne. The guys are racing without us . Gotta take the right money when it comes up.

This weekend my crew and I will talk more about our next boat which will be either a Marstrom or F-18 (Capricorn or Tiger). Would like to get both a T and F-18. Will have to have a chat with the sponnsors

Ahhh F18 [Re: Tornado_ALIVE] #42355
01/09/05 10:01 AM
01/09/05 10:01 AM
North-West Europe
Wouter Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Wouter  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

North-West Europe

AAhh, well F18, hard choice there.

Go for the best build Boat or the one that has the best racing locally ?

F18 sure got the last part down. How many at last AUS nationals ? 33 Boats and crews ?

And Tornado hot shots making regular cameo's in the F18 class.

Good luck with your choice.

Woutre

Wouter Hijink
The Netherlands
Re: How many really don't like one-design racing? [Re: Tornado_ALIVE] #42356
01/09/05 03:13 PM
01/09/05 03:13 PM
Annapolis, MD
Mark Schneider Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Mark Schneider  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Annapolis, MD
Hi Steven

In reading your post it seems to me that what you are looking for is " being pushed" its the challenge of passing a well sailed boat so that you can get better.
Your assumption is that this naturally occurs in a one design (Tornado) fleet.

I disagree and offer two points.

Obviously, sailing the scratch boat in an open fleet means that you better be out front... (not so much fun) What if you sailed an F18 against a mediocre fleet of T sailors..... I bet the challenge is now there.... Your ability to sail the F18 to its number and compete against the T's boat for boat who are not sailing as well will put a lot of the challenge back into the game.

My point is that What people want is competition and goals which are achievable. This is what keeps them coming back for more.

Another example...is it competitive to have a fleet of one or two Olympic level sailors and the rest ... weekend warriors. Of course not. Simply saying ...well it's one design and so its great... would be meaningless.... You would still be way out in front and not being pushed. You essentially match race Bundock and Forbes. You could do that at your convenience... why go to a regatta and then have to wait for the slow boats in the fleet to finish.

What you want to see are finishing positions in constant flux at all levels of the fleet. ... If the results in a one design fleet are easily predicted... its not a competitive fleet and people will find something else to do. (No matter how identical or tunable the boats are.)

Back in the day of 150 boat Hobie 16 regattas...you got exactly this.... three fleets (A, B and C) of sailors racing against their peers (experience and skill) and the game was competitive and fun.

To answer Mary's question.... Would I prefer to sail in a one design fleet. NO...... Would I prefer to sail in a competitive one design fleet ... Certainly! Would I leave a few of my friends who race I20's to race Waves in an open class... NO... Let them race against the T's unless its the nationals.

The question facing all weekend regattas is how do you optimize competition... (NOT the BOATS). Strategies are one design, Formulae, rating bands in handicap... eg spins, Handicap, or Personal handicaps. You also need to make sure that some sailors aren't left behind by your splits... Better to throw a P19MX into a 10 boat Hobie 20 fleet then have the P19MX in an open fleet with very few similar boats and just score the event twice Open and Hobie 20). If you don't keep every one in the game they won't bother to play for long!

Good luck finding a Marstrom ... the Capricorn looks like a nice design as well. You don't see many of the Olympic guys really cross training on other boats... (odd nationals... certainly but not really campaigning a non Tornado) How do you see it?

Take Care
Mark
Off to sail my T in the league of ordinary sailors fleet at the OCR at the end of the month

Last edited by Mark Schneider; 01/09/05 03:19 PM.

crac.sailregattas.com
Re: How many really don't like one-design racing? [Re: Mark Schneider] #42357
01/10/05 02:44 AM
01/10/05 02:44 AM
Melbourne, Australia
Tornado_ALIVE Offline
Pooh-Bah
Tornado_ALIVE  Offline
Pooh-Bah

Melbourne, Australia

Good luck finding a Marstrom ... the Capricorn looks like a nice design as well. You don't see many of the Olympic guys really cross training on other boats... (odd nationals... certainly but not really campaigning a non Tornado) How do you see it?

Hi Mark,

You brought up some very good points. I believe mixing classes that have a simular rating is as good as racing OD. Also increase the size of the fleet on the course giving sailors big fleet experience at a local level. This will surely improve their performace when the treck of to the major regattas.

But as I think all would agree, there is no subsitute to large COMPETITIVE OD fleet racing if you can find it regularly.

Regarding cross training in other boats.... In OZ there is a bigger fleet of F-18s than T's and more competition. Not saying there is no T competition here. The top 5 or 6 boats are very competitive with Bundy and new crew Aaron Worrell sill very hard to beat.

For the best training it would be smart to race F-18s and pull the T out for the Tornado and the Olympic Class events. If you can afford both, do this and after the local T events ship your T to Europe.

Re: How many really don't like one-design racing? [Re: Mark Schneider] #42358
01/10/05 02:56 AM
01/10/05 02:56 AM
South Australia
Darryl_Barrett Offline
old hand
Darryl_Barrett  Offline
old hand

South Australia
MARY, Why not sail both!! If there are enough boats "of one design" nominated at a regatta, then those boats only have to have their positions "across the line" recorded to have had their OD class results, and if they have an appropriate "yardstick/rating" then they are positioned relative to ALL other boats sailing the same course and the same start. Or if a "back calculated" handicap system is incorporated, then similarly their individual relative positions in relation to the rest of the fleet is also known. Not only do they know how they perform against the sailors within their own "class", but they can also see how they are stacking up against the best sailors in other classes as well, which always helps to truly assess just how well they are REALLY sailing. The argument that to have "other classes" on the course at the same time "hinders" the "one design" classes sailing is a bit of a "furfee" as ALL obstacles on the water average out the same for all competitors over the duration of a race, and beside which any obstacle on the course should be treated as a test of the individuals sailing skills as to how he/she handles it.

Re: How many really don't like one-design racing? [Re: Darryl_Barrett] #42359
01/10/05 12:46 PM
01/10/05 12:46 PM
Mary Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
Mary  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

Why not sail both!!

Darryl, you must be a politician.

Different classes starting together is not really relevant to the question, because this is done routinely at most regattas. And, also, with the new starting procedures, you often do not know what class(es) will be starting together (or whether your class will be started alone) for any given race until the class flags go up on the committee boat.

With this in mind, if all things are equal, if all the sailors are equal sailing ability, and if you have a choice of racing one-design in a fleet of 10 boats or racing in an open-class fleet of 10 boats, which would most people choose?

Re: How many really don't like one-design racing? [Re: Mary] #42360
01/10/05 01:20 PM
01/10/05 01:20 PM
Neb
flounder Offline
enthusiast
flounder  Offline
enthusiast

Neb
If you are looking to be a popular organization, you will want to be inclusive to all boats and sailors. If Hobie points start to mean something again, then they should have their own opportunities to race unhindered by other boats. I don't see the big deal in having an open class start separate in any race, HCA or otherwise.

I question the validity of the traditional bouy course when a site has a vast expanse of water. I also question the newer starting procedures handed down a few years ago from HCA. Both seem silly to me.

Re: How many really don't like one-design racing? [Re: flounder] #42361
01/10/05 01:27 PM
01/10/05 01:27 PM
Mary Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
Mary  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

The new starting procedures are not from the Hobie Class Association -- they are from the International Sailing Federation and US Sailing.

Re: How many really don't like one-design racing? [Re: Mary] #42362
01/10/05 01:52 PM
01/10/05 01:52 PM
North-West Europe
Wouter Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Wouter  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

North-West Europe

With this in mind, if all things are equal, if all the sailors are equal sailing ability, and if you have a choice of racing one-design in a fleet of 10 boats or racing in an open-class fleet of 10 boats, which would most people choose?

Honestly I would race in an open fleet of 10 spi equipped sloop rigged boats than in a fleet of 10 optimists or 10 Dart 18's. The last two type of boats don't give me enough enjoyment to put in the effort of dragging the baot over and rigging it. Besides I'm to heavy and too big for both anyway so all I do is come in at the back anyway. I don't particulary enough chastizing myself in that way. Than I rather be blasting along under spi.

Wouter

Wouter Hijink
The Netherlands
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Damon Linkous 

Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 499 guests, and 90 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darryl, zorro, CraigJ, PaulEddo2, AUS180
8150 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics22,405
Posts267,056
Members8,150
Most Online2,167
Dec 19th, 2022