Here's a posting from the TBCS Yahoo! group.
<br>
<br>Chris Tutcher
<br>Commodore - Tampa Bay Catamaran Sailors, Inc.
<br>---------------------------------------------------------------------------
<br>
<br>Hi fleeters!
<br>
<br>Just a reminder that TBCS has the 2 hour cruise aboard the DolphinQuest out of the Florida Aquarium in Tampa on its calendar for Sunday, Sep. 30th @ 1 pm (reference my 'e' of Sept. 5th.) We must have a minimum of 15 persons signed up and paid in order to get the 'group rate.' Once again the prices are: $10.50 for adults, $9.50 for seniors (55+) and $6.50 for children under 13. In addition, parking at the Aquarium is about $4 and you may wish to consider ride-sharing. Since we cannot reserve bookings on weekends, boarding is 1st come, 1st served and TBCS must purchase the block of tickets just prior to sailing. We must have your check payable to Tampa Bay Catamaran Sailors, Inc. for the proper amount and mailed to: Betty Brooks, Treasurer TBCS, 12724 Carte Drive, Tampa, FL 33618 to be received no later than Saturday, Sept. 29th. If you plan on doing this cruise, please send your check as soon as possible. Should the cruise be cancelled for not meeting the 15 person minimum, your check will be returned.
<br>
<br>Join your fellow fleet members and let's set sail and socialize on a different breed of cat. This will be the final activity scheduled by TBCS for the current fiscal year. Guests and non-fleet members are welcome. Any questions, 'e' me (sailor@cftnet.com) or call me at 813-961-5439. In addition, info on the cruise may be found on the Aquarium web site - http://www.flaquarium.org.
<br>
<br>Bill Brooks
<br>Vice Commodore - Tampa Bay Catamaran Sailors, Inc.<br><br>

Attached Files
2694- (159 downloads)